Friday 1 July 2016

SALMAN KHAN MARRIED TO LULIA VANTUR

SALMAN KHAN MARRIED TO LULIA VANTUR

Actor Salman Khan remains single and we think his marital status is somehow connected to his everlasting relationship hangover. The fact is that the actor has always been there for his ex-girlfriends, and helped them out occasionally, even if he claims to keep miles away from them. Take a look at his equation with his exes ranging from Sangeeta to Katrina and Somy ali, whom he allegedly met in Miami recently.
  • Salman is reportedly getting married to Romanian actress Iulia Vantur
  • Salman and Iulia recently made a public appearance at Preity's reception
  • She was earlier spotted at the airport with Salman and his mother
  • Regarding the musical concert, Arbaaz said: "It's exciting, there's a friend of mine Clint who is a part of this event, when he called me and asked me would I be interested in seeing this. I was more than happy to be here because I love music and this event is going to be a wonderful event. Looking forward."

    Would he also like to form a music band? "I'm not a musician; I just love music. I don't really play any instrument. I do like singing and I was contemplating learning, taking singing classes. So maybe that is something that I'll do. And if at all I train well and good enough, then maybe I can sing and have a band, but right now no such plan."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please , don't spam here , if do so , you will blocked